Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Week Photos

The kids really had fun with all the Easter activities this week. Everyone wanted to dye an Easter Egg and the egg hunt was a great surprise. Thank you for bringing in filled Easter Eggs! I've uploaded photos of the week to the album: Easter Week 2008.

www.apriln.shutterfly.com

Lastly, just to clear up any confusion...my last day is Friday, April 18th. I think some people thought it was last week. Sorry, you're stuck with me a few more weeks! ;-)

I'm working on the yearbooks this week. I hope to have them done and ordered before the end of break. It's been challenging making sure that 30 kids are equally represented throughout the book. I hope you all will be pleased with the outcome! :-) I assume the books will arrive before I leave but if they do not I will just plan on bringing them by the school when they do arrive.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about my leaving or the transition or anything like that. You can of course feel free to talk to Denise as well. Her e-mail address is also on the newsletter.

Enjoy your nice long break! Let's hope for at least a few nice days!

No comments: