Thursday, September 27, 2007

Video

To enjoy this video, make sure you turn the volume up on your computer and listen to the kids in the background.

A couple of important pieces of info...

1) Prior to being on the loft, A. had been building a tower. Faye knocked it down. You'll hear him talking to her about it.

2) Also prior to being on the loft, I. had been playing keyboard and A. had wanted to play it. You'll see I. come up on the loft in the middle and talk to A.

Originally I had turned the camera because S. was reading the book out loud. It was nice to capture the kids being good friends as a bonus! :-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey April, I tried to get the Video to work but it just said it was loading and nothing every happened. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry Nate (Isaac's dad) came to get him early today. I had Isabelle his sister home sick today! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to get into the video either. Please let me know if I need to do something else.

April said...

Hmm...that's weird. It loads fine on my computer. I wonder if it's because I marked it as private on youtube. Let me try changing that and see if it helps. Thanks for letting me know! :-)