Monday, April 23, 2007

Pets- Monday

Another great day today! The kids did such a great job listening to the lady from the Humane Society and they were very well behaved around the dog. I was very proud of them! There's some cute photos from the event. She taught them to act still like a rock or still like a tree (as still as they can be) if a strange dog comes around.

Here's some photos from our day...
Oh yeah, this week is TV Off Week! You should have received info in your cubbies. If you can even eliminate part of your kids TV time this week, that will be a great accomplishment! Make sure and take the time to read through the info. There's a certificate involved for participating. :-)
Also, Parent-Teacher conferences are coming up soon! May 17th and 18th. I'm going to make some times available after school Mon.-Wed. of that week as well. I will have a sign up sheet out soon. I know that some of you were unable to attend one last time for a variety of reasons. If that's you again, just let me know and I'll be happy to email you the information that I will share during the conferences. You can always email me any questions you have as well.
Lastly, I just ordered our yearbooks! I ordered a copy to preview and they turned out so cute! I think you will enjoy having this nice memory of our year in the Sunshine class. :-)

No comments: